BE-Mat 2018 is the business event bringing together entrepreneurs and researchers to find new opportunities in the domain of:
- Critical raw materials and primary resources: geophysics and exploration, rock mechanics, treatment of mineral resources and waste
- Recycling of industrial scraps and end-of-life products: metals, WEEE, automotive, composites, tyres, precious metals
- Substitution of Critical Raw Materials: new solutions for batteries, electric motors, flame retardants, LEDs
- Advanced materials & biomaterial: ceramics, biopolymers, elastomers, composites and rubber
- Circular economy and Circular Business Models
BE-Mat 2018 is organised by the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, member of EEN, with the support of the EIT Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) Raw Material.
The business event is meant to be as a community with a high potential of Innovation and Internationalization based on stable links between research results, industrial needs and funding paths.
BE-Mat will take place on June 20 to 22, offering different networking and investors sessions:
- Bootcamp of the EIT RawMaterials | 20 June 2018.
Participation is restricted. Please, apply, within 31 march to https://eitrawmaterials.eu/bus...
- Key notes session Material and Circular Economy | 21 June 2018
programme will be published soon
- Bilateral Meetings session, 21 – 22 June 2018
- Start-up – Investors Pitching Sessions | 21 June 2018 afternoon
Participation is restricted to Start-Up, upon selection
- Researchers’ competition, 22 June 2018
Participation is restricted to Researchers, upon selection.
The B2B sessions are scheduled on 21 and 22 June 2018. The two days of bilateral meetings are open to companies, research centres and universities, and all interested organizations in meeting others potential partners and collaborators to develop collaborative business and technological contracts or scientific projects in the focus areas of the event.
Visit the HOW IT WORKS page to learn how to participate.
Remember that meetings are essential for doing business!
Who should attend?
- Companies (whatever their size),
- Universities, R&D Institutions and their Spin off
- Government representatives, policy makers, first responders
- Investors, Business Angels, Venture Capitalists
- As a company - you have the possibility to find qualified European partners (suppliers, distributors, licensee, investors, etc.) during effective one-to one Meetings
- As a researcher - you have the possibility to find new cooperation with companies, in order to develop joint projects with industrial partners to bring your technology to the market. You will contribute to the discussion on the state of the art of your scientific area in the BE-Mat domain.
- As an investor - you have the possibility to find qualified and marketable technologies or promising business idea shown by start-up and researchers.
- Registration deadline : 10/06/2018
- Meeting requests : from 01/05/2018 to 14/06/2018